Change your perspective.
Problems cannot be solved with the same mindset that created them. We want to ensure the right match between talented individuals and our exciting and challenging opportunities.
Human Resource is RESI main asset. Different angles are always needed to build solutions that aspire to the excellence!
Doesn't matter if you are at first job or you have a long experience, your collaboration could mark the difference to help RESI customers to make this world a safer place.
SEARCH YOUR ROLE
Here you can find a list of the available positions. Please fill the form below and upload your CV.
If your CV meets the requirements, we will contact you and the selection process will start.
With the aim of increasing the skills of our technical laboratory we are looking for a Database Admnistrator (DBA) to be included in the ICT division specialized in the design and implementation of application software for customers operating in various sectors.
- DB design, installation and administration
- Monitoring and optimization of databases in operation
- Management of backups and replication procedures
- Integration of new application releases
- Collaboration with development, test and operations teams
- Troubleshooting, incident management and problem management, patching management
- Drafting of technical product documentation
- Proven experience in similar roles
- Elasticsearch database skills
- Installation/management of Elasticsearch version 6 and 7 nodes on cluster
- Application cluster monitoring with Kibana/shell scripts
- Point in time mapping of data structures
- Knowledge of Relational Database PostgreSQL
- Big Data and Stream Data skills
- Apache Kafka/Confluent
- Architecture installation/management
- Structured data aggregation
- Ad hoc consumer development for data feeding on Elasticsearch
- Knowledge of Linux environment
The profile is completed by an aptitude for team work, result orientation, problem solving skills and the possession of good interpersonal skills inside and outside the company.