The recording of radio-phone communications can become an essential need in different contexts, such as:
- Auditing of activities;
- Threat call recording in critical sector (financial, aero & train traffic control, etc.);
- Monitoring of call centre activities;
- Security features connected to the protection of sensitive information;
- Registration of emergency calls.
Whatever the need, the DIgital RECording for Telephony (DIRECT™) realized by RESI Informatica is a reliable and highly sophisticated solution to recording, archiving, listening problems and analysis of analogue and digital telephone communications.
DIRECT™ is a system able to control, store and play back from a single workstation all the information recorded by any available sources.
DIRECT™ is designed to be active 24 / 7, reliable and secure thanks to data and communications encryption and thanks to compliance with existing laws on telephone recording (Warning Tone).
DIRECT™ is scalable and flexible, and adaptable to specific requirements for registration (e.g. a greater number of channels, longer storage times or new types of communications to be managed).
DIRECT™ can be connected to the corporate LAN, the internal telephone lines connected to the terminals, the external lines (PRI / BRI) or other devices using the Digital Recording System (SRD™) nodes, in each case ensuring no quality reduction of existing network services, all managed through the centralized Central Recording System (SCR™).
- recording on analogue lines, ISDN, VoIP;
- listening in real time or delayed mode;
- monitored channels management and control;
- local and remote centralized control;
- search by customized filters;
- alarm reporting and management;
- report & statistics.
Download the brochure and read more about DIRECT™.